Finding Our New Normal
- It was our privilege to provide free shipping throughout the stay-at-home order, as a way of protecting our local customers who rely on local pick-up and thanking our long-distance customers. However, because we are committed to maintaining affordable product pricing, that is not a sustainable practice for us. Effective June 1, we will resume our offer of free shipping on all earring orders $35 and up.
- Also effective June 1, we will resume our convenient local pick-up option in Twinsburg, Ohio. The pick-up address is emailed to you once orders are filled and ready. The bin will be cleaned daily, but we encourage you to sanitize your hands before and after pick up.
- Earring displays will also be available for online purchase on June 1. Our displays come in four different styles and colors. Additional shipping rates will apply due to the size of the display.
- We recently received word that outdoor markets in Ohio will resume in June, with a number of safeguards in place. We have made the difficult decision to hold off on participating in any markets in June. We are evaluating our participation in individual markets in July and beyond on a case-by-case basis and will share details about those markets soon. Our current event schedule is posted here.
- Finally, we would love to resume one of our favorite aspects of customer engagement, in-home parties. However, due to the confinement of people and our product in homes, coupled with the uncertainty of Ohio weather for outdoor options, we have made the difficult decision to hold all parties virtually for the remainder of 2020. This option will still include hostess rewards, along with free shipping and some fun offers. More to come on that soon, but if you’d like to schedule a Virtual Sip n’ Shop, please message us on Facebook or Instagram, or email us at email@example.com.
Again, we are so appreciative of your support during this unprecedented time. We hope you stay healthy and positive, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Mary Beth, Kelly & Carol